Last winter was a bummer. Hardly any snow. Mild temps. No snowstorms to speak of really. Then this spring and summer, this place was very ready to flame right up if a lightening strike or cigarette butt hit the prairie. Not cool.
| "YESSSssssssss" |
This year they are calling for a bad winter. We are excited. Hopeful. Crossing our fingers and toes. We have already had the heat on for a couple weeks which is promising, since it was in the 70s last Halloween.
I am really ready now since I can park IN THE GARAGE. Dave had Columbus Day off and we hauled stuff to the basement.(I love having a basement) We organized the rest of the garage stuff and tada the van fits! To the right you can see Nate's loft bed still needs to be painted and moved upstairs. Soon. Very Soon.
| Sunni and Juki BFFs |
We also brought home a new family member. A friend for Jukibird. Sunnibird seems to be settling in just fine. We bought a larger cage and they can both flap around nicely in there(shooting feathers all over the floor...) I'm glad. Considering how 'excited' Dave was when I brought Juki home I was pretty shocked when he suggested we get Juki a friend bird.
No comments:
Post a Comment