I was cruising Martha's cleaning section on her website. I found directions to clean your drains. So I thought I could try it. It was just a 1/2 cup each baking soda and white vinegar.
You plug up the drain and let it work its magic for five minutes.
After the five minutes you pour boiling water down to rinse.
After cleaning the drains I cleaned the sinks. I do this often. At least weekly with my beloved Bon Ami.
Then I spring cleaned UNDER the sink.
I took out the shelf liner that was down there....
I laid new liner and cleaned up.
I've been using this simple neutral plaid liner.
I replaced the liner in the cabinets and drawers of the island also. Straightened up... reorganized a few things. I feel accomplished! I would have kept on relining the kitchen... but I ran out of liner and wasn't going to Walmart before a big snowstorm.
How is your spring cleaning going?
I was reading on Martha's site you should wipe the outside of your kitchen cabinets weekly to avoid nasty build up.... I would like to adopt this habit. How often to you wipe down your cabinets?
Weekly :) bri
ReplyDelete