During one of the days we were cooped up at home we went outside to play. I heard a lot of kids complaining it was too cold. But the wind had stopped, the snow had almost stopped, and the sun came out. So we went out too!
The love that Bonnie has for the snow is not normal in my opinion. She gathers snow clumps on her body, and yet she does not care. She wants to play. She wants to stay outside. She wants to run and romp and spring in the snow F-o-r-e-v-e-r!
If her man is willing to throw snowballs its EVEN BETTER!
Even though the ball will disappear when it hits the snowy ground....
She still tries to catch them....
And when a human goes down all canines want to pounce and lick and keep them down. Even Anna got in on that action... her main strength in this scenario is she will just start humping your leg... and you will have the darn-est time getting up.
Our two feet of snow is slowly melting... that is so welcomed for our drought stricken ground. This is just what the weatherman ordered for our prairies and black hills. We hear forecasts of rain and snow in the coming week, and we will take it!
I'm just so happy our family makes memories like this!
Also.... I whitewashed Dave ;)
Also.... I whitewashed Dave ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment