I don't mean to sound dramatic... But I can't take this no mo!
Rapid City has gone from famine to feast in the moisture department. Over 40 freaking inches THIS MONTH!
I'd wave the white flag...Giving up hope of spring... But I think it would be camouflaged by the white that is everywhere.
It's just that I think that this is NEVER GOING TO STOP. And we have been cooped up in our house together a lot lately... and sometimes that's great... but sometimes I'm ready to scream!
(One time while visiting family in Michigan last summer Nathan woke up on the wrong side of the bed, which is really rare for him.... There was a big breakfast.. pancakes, bacon, and strawberries... I was still waking up when I hear Nate yell, "I HATE YOU GUYS!" and he stomps back to is bedroom. I was surprised to hear my cherub say something like that... I walk out to the dining room and see my mom and Dave both eating breakfast. I ask, "What was his deal?" My mom smirks and Dave shrugs and says, "We asked him if he wanted bacon and strawberries." It was such a disproportionate reaction, it was hilarious..... but that's the way I start feeling after being stuck in the house with these lovely wonderful guys for so ding dang long)
Atleast if we were to have long weekend after long weekend and it was nice out we could be in the yard... throwing the Frisbee.... practicing tee-ball.... working in the dirt.
I want to plant my garden....
... And see buds on the trees....
come on spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment