I am finally going to share photos of our house since the front has been painted.
| please also notice the overgrown mess in the front under the window.... |
This was the front of our home last July the week we moved in.
This is after being painted.
porch then.
The porch
I just love coming home now! Next year I wont have the vegetable plants in the front yard. I had bought replacement plants when I thought the tomatoes were going to die....then they lived and I had extra plants I couldn't bear to throw away.
Honestly the difference is intense. It doesn't look like the same place! Our neighbors have had lots of nice comments and encouraging words. Although some of their friends and family have heard about the change and wonder how they will find our street now without the Bahama blue house on the corner.... it was a navigational marker for many....'turn left at the bright blue house' They will have to figure something else out... I love the neutral calming feeling of this new paint!
Three sides are now painted. The back is next. Then Dave will paint the trim on the east and west sides and the back.... We are hoping to be done by October... FINGERS CROSSED!
LOVE it
ReplyDelete