This week started off wonderful. I beat Dave's hind end in Fantasy Football.
We celebrated his birthday.
School was going well.
Then I broke a plate into ten thousand pieces.
Gymnastics was fun.
I found a great Ice Cap in Rapid.
Finally got my butt behind my sewing machine.
Nate got a stuffy nose. He doesn't handle this well. When he is a grown man and has a nice little wife.... and gets a 'man cold', I'll have to do something nice for his poor wife. I feel sorry for her already.
After some Mucinex he was a good sport again... We made a weather vane from a knitting needle, spool of thread, and some cardboard. I can tell this only being our third week of school that I am going to need a lot more glue for my hot glue gun.
With the ups and downs of the week... I'm happy it was mostly nice. But I'll take a weekend please.
Man I gotta meet this Mrs. Lori,Nate like her more than he like me! Your tomato's are doing soooo well! Guess how many tomato's I have had?! 1 tomato!!!! I have lots of green still. My cherry tomato's are doing very well, thank goodness.Glad school is going well, and the door looks great!
ReplyDelete