Moment of the Week

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Keeping Busy

 Wonder why I've been so quiet?  School isn't the culprit.  Its the house.  We've been painting almost daily for the past 11 days.  I think we've only taken two days off due to weather.  While Dave does most of the painting it still throws everything off. 
 So normal tasks like laundry and house cleaning in addition to our new routine for school... then extra things like putting veggies from the garden up, getting the dog groomed... making sure we are paint splotch free for church.... all of this stuff makes the day full.  
We put some salsa in the freezer.  The only ingredient that wasn't from my garden were the onions, cumin and lime juice.  

As for the painting.  The front is nearly finished.  Dave has the trim on the two tallest peaks to paint.  Hopefully that will happen tonight.  The east side of the house has the top third painted and the bottom third painted.... For the east, west and north sides of the house we plan to paint the main body, then when it's all done do the trim on those three sides.  But we decided for the front to get the house and the trim painted.  I'll share a photo of the front after it is painted... hopefully tomorrow!  Check back!  You are not going to believe the difference I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment