Moment of the Week

Thursday, October 5, 2006

Rainy Day

Its Saturday already I cannot believe it!  This week went fast!!  I did some scrapbooking this week and I am really happy with what I got done.  I am planning to clean out my scrapbooking supplies and organize everything.   I sorted my scraps last night.  Man what a chore!! 

It has been raining here.  It rained all day yesterday, today and tomorrow are supposed to be more of the same.   There is a typhoon nearby and it is dumping a lot of rain on us.  Windy too.  The windows are whistling.  Yesterday was a great day to curl up with a book.  So that's what I did after I cleaned house.

Today we plan to run up to the bazaar and hopefully finish our Christmas shopping.  (Yippie.  We only have a couple people left to buy for. ) Tonight is Bean Night.  I woke up early to get them in the oven.  I had too cups of coffee and so far my 6 hours of sleep seem to be enough.  Dave has a cold, I feel bad for him.  Crossing my fingers I won't get it. 

Today is my step-sister's wedding day!!!  I am so sad that we are missing it.  I hate missing stuff like that. I'll try not to think about it.  Well, this has been a boring entry eh.  I'll end it quick.  Take Care!!  Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment