Moment of the Week

Friday, October 13, 2006

WOOF

Well... after I finished that super long survey I kick my behind in gear and have been working ever since.  I ended up cleaning the windows in the rear of our house.  What a chore to clean the outside and the inside of the windows and the tracks.  Our windows are double thick so instead of having 2 panes to clean I have 4!!  Plus I sort of have to hang out the window to clean the outside because out ladder wont reach from the outside.  After cleaning the windows I started unjunking our spare bedroom.  This afternoon I finally felt like I was making progress.  I had a ton of mail and stuff I needed to shred..... our shredder was crap so after struggling with it yesterday I decided to run out this morning and see if they carried a nice one at the BX.  Luckily they did.


I have had a pretty strange day today........ It started when I woke up this am.  I knew I had to wake up before Dave so I could run to the store before he had to work.  I got up, went to open the bedroom door and the knob came off!!  I was still groggy and i stood there staring at it for a few before  I realized what happened.  Then I went to main base to get the few things which as I was picking them out I decided it looked very strange.  I needed one butternut squash, Windex, and OJ.  That's all I bought.  Then I found the shredder at the BX and they had Christmas paper so I picked up a few rolls.  I stopped a the mailbox and they had stuffed three thick magazines in our tiny PO box!!  SO there I was struggling to get them out without destroying them.  It took me awhile.   I came home. Dave left for work. I finished the few panes I had left to clean since I ran out of Windex last night.  Then I finished my shredding. After that I started sorting out my saved stuff box.  I keep cards and letters and stuff and after awhile it seems too thick to be all save worthy.  SO I went through it.  I read a few letters from Dave which is good for our marriage.  His letters were always so sweet.  I am always cheery after I read his letter.  Then I finished wrapping Christmas  gifts.  Then I made dinner.  Watched Dancing with the stars. And now I am beat and I have a kink in my neck.  I think the tub is calling.   I am gonna listen to Nora Jones while I soak. I have been on a Nora Jones kick lately. 


This pic  I am posting is from my college id card!!  LOL I found it in my saved box.  LOL Ahhh.. to be 18 again!! Do you have a mementos box???


No comments:

Post a Comment