Moment of the Week

Sunday, October 22, 2006

This weeks dinners are very exciting

I am really excited about this week.  I am trying a whole bunch of new recipes.  FUN.  I might not end up cooking a lot though because Dave has wed, Thurs, Friday off and we have stuff planned.  Hoping to take a couple of day trips to explore around a bit so might not end up cooking those days.  We will see! 

Monday- Leftovers (like always)

Tuesday- Turkey Noodle Casserole with steamed broccoli. * This is a new recipe*

Wednesday- Spinach and Beef enchiladas * this is new recipe*

Thursday- Honey Nut Chick sticks roasted red potatoes Lima beans * the chicken is new recipe*

Friday- Beef and Creamy Potato casserole, salad and a side veggie. * this is new recipe*

Saturday- Bean Night

Sunday- Beef and Tortellini soup, bread sticks, salad

I think some of those recipes were from last week.  Sometimes I am busy and don't end up cooking but we always have leftovers in the fridge.  Last week was super hectic since the base was having a exercise.  YUCK.  Tomorrow I am going to the spouse coffee, then I will probably come home and try to finish Widow of the South.  I am crossing my fingers I can get it finished and start the next book... Tales From the Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment