Moment of the Week

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Woof What a DAY!

Today was a busy day for me.Image  We got the keys to our new outdoor shed today and I started right in moving our crap out there.  We have a storage room inside our building but it wasn't large enough to hold all of our stuff.Image  So now all the camping/fishing/gardening stuff is in the shed and I was able to move a bunch of my crafting stuff to our storage room.  It took me  5 HOURS! Image I did it all on my own (Dave was sleepingImage) and I must say that it looks pretty spiffy out there. Image  I have to move some junk around our spare bedroom closets now then our house will be much roomier!!  I had planned to start my Fall "Spring" cleaning tomorrow anyways so everything worked out perfect.  Image

After I finished with the storage room and shed I was inspired to clean our fans for some reason.  I cleaned our three ceiling fans, what a nasty job.Image   Then I cleaned out table top fans.  I took off the front grates and washed them in the tub.  Then I wiped the fan blades really well.  I didn't do that last fall and when we got the fans out this summer they were really gross.  Image  SO next summer I can look forward to already clean fans!!Image  How do they get so dusty and gross?? Image  Dave took a picture of me washing the fan grates.  Wendy was really interested in what was going on.  It was funny.  She is always amusing. Image

After all that work I am too tired to cook tonight.  I am going to have leftovers from last night.  Image Take care all!  Happy Hump Day!Image

No comments:

Post a Comment