Moment of the Week

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Entry for August 31, 2007

Entry for August 31, 2007
I am finally back to doing normal stuff. In the past weeks I have been hot and uncomfortable and lazy feeling. I was having trouble sleeping and then couldn't get stuff done during the day because I was so tired.... then I was not in the mood for cooking. It was a vicious cycle. But FINALLY I am back in the swing of things.I have been on top of my cleaning and cooking!! I still have trouble with not wanting chicken dishes... I think its strange. I didn't have morning sickness in my first trimester but I could hardly choke down anything chicken. I used to cook mostly chicken dishes and now I have to force myself to eat it at least one a week. It makes me nervous knowing that I would rather eat pork and beef since chicken is so much healthier. But the idea of eating it makes me want to gag at times. I will like chicken again after I have the baby right??? But I am getting things done and sleeping a little better at night. I have totally reorganized my scrapbooking cabinet which was a huge task, and this past week I even finished two Christmas sewing projects. I feel a lot getting things done I hate feeling lazy.
My pants don't fit. But I only ordered long pants since I am having a winter baby and will be pregnant all fall and winter. So I have to fashion my capris with a hair tie. It works fine except I hardly have any shirts that are long enough to cover my unzipped pants. So today I went to the BX and bought a couple of maternity tops to wear for the rest of the summer. At least they are long enough to covered my pant rigging. I go next Friday for my next ultrasound. We will get to find out if we are having a boy or girl at that appointment. I am excited and hope next week goes by as fast as this week did. I really love feeling the baby move. Its really awesome. I can't wait to feel the baby more often. My mom sent me a package with some clothes she bought at my step-sister's yard sale. I can hardly wait to see what kind of fun baby stuff she got for the baby. Eeeee this baby stuff is really exciting I must say! I am lucky to not suffer from sickness and other bothers that most women complain about. I am just so looking forward to starting our family.
That's all I have to offer as an update for now. OH! Dave starts his online college classes on Monday to finish up his Associates Degree. I think he is excited. Tonight he is going out to drive the SADD Van from 11pm-2am. I am sure he will have an interesting night of driving drunks home.

No comments:

Post a Comment