Moment of the Week

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Who doesn't love the sound of a baby's heartbeat?

Who doesn't love the sound of a baby's heartbeat?
I had my Dr. appointment today, and I got to hear the heartbeat again. I go back in 5 weeks for my next ultrasound. At that appointment we can find out the sex. And later if I want I can go to Hachinohe and get one of those 3D ultrasounds for 20 bucks!! Won't that be neat?? I had a different doc this time. He was really nice, I hope I get to see him from now on. I got to ask him a bunch of questions which I had last time but I felt a little rushed and didn't get to ask. Now that I am in my 2nd trimester I feel a huge relief. I made it through the first 12 weeks without any problems and the baby is fine. So now I can start getting really excited and stop being so afraid. My pants are getting a little snug and I think I will order some maternity clothes this week. Eeee
Dave is working on the flight line this week for a few days. Back to 12 hour shifts coming home dirty and grimy, especially since it is so muggy this week and today it is rainy so I am sure he is having a lovely time working wet. He has a bad sinus infection. Last night when he got home he was miserable. I hope he is feeling better soon because there are no sick days in the military. I am sure he will be glad to get back to his desk job, where at least if he feels crappy he isn't doing hard work outdoors in the elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment