I realize my last post was a bit on the whiny side, but I have nothing to complain about today. 
I took photos of my belly last night. 36 weeks! Only 4 weeks left. I was writing an email to someone this morning and my countdown ticker said .. 
Isn't that CRAZY!! P.S. if you were wondering I am not tan, I am actually frighteningly pale so I changed the color in the photos.
(please no comments about my stretchmarks. I have them really bad, looks like tire treads I swear, but the way I took the photos you can only see a little bit of them. Also, that isn't a brazier its a tank top. ) My belly is sill pointy isn't it! Did I mention in my last post that the doc said the baby is for sure head down? Well, he is. Thank goodness no worrying about a butt first baby. I think it is too funny watching my belly when the baby is moving a foot or knee across it. It looks like one of those massaging chairs (if its empty) you just see bumps moving back and forth.
We put away all of the Christmas decorations yesterday. We pulled the swing and bouncer out of the jam packed closet and put them in the living room. It seems so strange. This week we need to take out one of the nightstands to make room for the bassinet in our room. We meant to practice putting the carseat in the car this past weekend but didn't get around to it. We woke up early on Saturday to get to the commissary before the crowds. Then we came home and cooked! We have 12 meals in the freezer now! It was super easy and FAST. It took us less than 3 hours to get all of the meals made. We were shocked. I did most of the cooking and Dave did side jobs and dishes. It went really smooth. This is what we made. (I know some say the soup and chili might bother the baby but I have talked to a bunch of people who didn't have any trouble. So we will see)
- Vegetable Beef Soup
- Chili
- Baked Ziti
- Ravioli Bake
- Shepherd's Pie
- Aunt Weezie's Fun Buns
- Meat cooked for Tacos
- Meat cooked and veggies chopped for Baked Chop Suey
- Meatloaf.
We also have stuff in the freezer for 2 stir frys one beef and one chicken, and a box of perogies too. Whenever I went to put something in the freezer the rail in the door kept flying off and everything on the shelf would fall out. This has happened since we moved in and it drives me crazy.
Well Dave fixed it!
So now I don't have to worry about what will come flying out when I open the door. I asked him to fix the rail in the fridge too. That one makes me upset also. I hope he does it this week.
Well, that's it for now. I am so happy today! It probably has something to do with the fact that I replaced our wallflower oil thingies last night with a spiced pumpkin scent and the entire house smells like something yummy is going to come out of the oven...Probably I will be hungry all day. But it smells so nice.


I LOVE THE BELLY!
ReplyDelete