Yes, Nathan has dropped! You can tell because your belly is more round at the belly button area. Can you believe only 20 more days??? I'm sure you can't wait anymore!
20 days.. I have less than 2 weeks left!! My due date is the 4th
I thought my mom said the 9th. Well, the 4th is even better! Does the Dr. think you will be right on schedule?
On Wednesday they are going to check to see if I am dilated and if anything is happening yet. I am anxious to know. My plug broke apart last week.
You look like you are ready to go!! I can't believe the time is here already!!
Yes, Nathan has dropped! You can tell because your belly is more round at the belly button area. Can you believe only 20 more days??? I'm sure you can't wait anymore!
ReplyDelete20 days.. I have less than 2 weeks left!! My due date is the 4th
ReplyDeleteI thought my mom said the 9th. Well, the 4th is even better! Does the Dr. think you will be right on schedule?
ReplyDeleteOn Wednesday they are going to check to see if I am dilated and if anything is happening yet. I am anxious to know. My plug broke apart last week.
ReplyDeleteYou look like you are ready to go!! I can't believe the time is here already!!
ReplyDelete