Moment of the Week

Sunday, January 13, 2008

We're Ready Freddie

I think we are all ready for our little guy to arrive.  This past weekend we made space in our bedroom for the bassinet and it feels so strange to walk in our room now and see it there.  The baby's room is ready, his clothes and bedding are all washed, everything has been cleaned.  So I guess now we just wait.  I have the baby's bag packed and most of my bag packed.  We put a list on the door of last minute things that need to be tossed in my bag- camera, I-Pod, and toothbrush.  I can hardly wait!  Luckily I still feel pretty comfortable.  My ankles are swollen but usually not too terribly.  Last week I even had 2 days were my ankles weren't swollen at all!  It was so wonderful, I just kept looking at them and telling Dave to look at how skinny and normal they were.  It made me so happy. 

I put one of the over the door organizers in our room and I think  it will work out perfectly for diapering supplies. It makes me very excited. ( I am posting a photos in the Nathan album

Less than 3 weeks until my due date!

No comments:

Post a Comment