I have to hand it to the weather forecasters. For once they got it right. We were SLAMMED yesterday. It snowed all day and we had really high winds. When we woke up this morning we were shocked how much fell after we went to bed. Yesterday 13 inches fell. And I am pretty sure a good amount of snow has fallen today as well. We are supposed to get more throughout the day. Right now out the back windows there is the most wonderful blue sunny sky. But out the front windows you can see more snow is coming. I love winters here because it is the only time of year we get really blue sunny skies. Backyards!!! Its gray and rainy and cloudy all summer and all winter we get these amazing sunny days. I took a couple photos of the backyard and one of the front. Dave spent over and hour shoveling this morning. You can see the huge pile he made.
Today at Dave's work they are having a going away lunch for Carter. I am really happy for Carter because his wife and kids are still in the states and he is finished with his 2 years away from them. He is a really great guy, we enjoyed having him over for Thanksgiving. I made Cherry Cheese Pie to take. I wonder if they will go crazy for it like they have Taco Salad.
Yesterday I finished my 2006 scrapbook. It is HUGE! I mean its actually 3 books. Over one hundred pages. We did so many things in 2006 because I quit my job and we could finally go out and see Japan. I have all of the page layouts done I just have to do captions and journaling for about half of the pages. I am really happy with how the layouts have turned out. Once I am totally finished I might snap pics of my favorite layouts. I am so glad I was able to finish 2006 before the baby arrives. I think 2007 wont be as much because I really just have to scrapbook our trip to Tokyo and Michigan and a few holidays. I hope I can eventually get caught up. Fat chance of that happening once the baby gets here.

Glad to hear you finally have snow!! Wish there had been some when I was there!
ReplyDeleteWow... you guys really got it. How are you and Nathan feeling?
ReplyDeleteI think we are both feeling a little cramped.
ReplyDeleteI think the snow is beautiful, but at this time of the year I, Dad, am getting tiered of pushing snow!
ReplyDeleteHow are you and Nathan and of corse David too.
Yeah, shoveling isn't so much fun. Dave is doing all of the shoveling alone this year since I am pregnant. He has to wake up early every morning to shovel then get to work early to shovel the sidewalks there!
ReplyDelete