Moment of the Week

Saturday, February 23, 2008

kinda neat eh?

5 comments:

  1. If you want to read the certificate you can click on it and a full page will open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tess & Dave,

    Nate's certificate looks very similar to mine. Mine says McCord USAF Base- Tacoma, WA
    and thepaper on mine is light blue.

    Thank you for all the pix and vids. Now that we have "high" spedd internet the multiply site comes up and doesn't freze all the time. Jan and I get a big kick out of everything. It's kind of like being there without the 4 am feedings and the poopy diapers.

    LOve,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you and Jan enjoy keeping up with our page. I am very grateful to have a place that I can keep everyone back home up to date with us and share photos. Thank goodness for the internet!

    ReplyDelete