Moment of the Week

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Will Nate be born on the 7th or 8th??

I went in today for my Dr. appointment.  I am dilated to 4 now!  She stripped my membranes which wasn't very pleasant.  I told her that the baby hasn't been very active lately, so she sent me down to L & D for a non stress test.  They monitored the baby for an hour and he is fine.  But she did an ultrasound to check fluid levels and found them really low.  Thank goodness I had Dave go with me to this appointment eh!  They let us come home really fast to get my bag and eat a quick meal, but we have to be back up there in an hour.  They are going to induce me TONIGHT!  I am praying it wont be a long terrible labor.  I am hoping that since I'm already at 4 cm, and have been crampy since she stripped the membranes that maybe my body is getting ready anyways.  Watch out for an update soon!!  YIKES!!

4 comments:

  1. Yea!!!! I am sooo excited for you!!!!!!! I hope you have an easy labor too!!!!! love ya girl!!! I wish I could be there to see little Nathan!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I think he will be born on the.............. let's just say the 7th.... cause I don't know what time it is there in Japan... LOL!!!! Love ya girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got the phone massage Nathan has arrived. Best to all -- Love Dad and Ruthann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that everything went well and you have a healthy baby boy!!!! Glad to be a GRAMMIE again!!! All my love to you three!! MOM

    ReplyDelete