Moment of the Week

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Nate sure keeps us busy

I thought I would post a new photo.  We have been up to our elbows in feedings, poopie diapers, and burpings.  But it is so amazing when he is awake and happy.  Dave has been experiencing things at the changing table that shock and disgust him. But its so worth it.  I love his little gas grins, even if I know its because he farted.  We are still trying to get all of this paperwork done to make him an American!  WOOF! 

3 comments:

  1. What do you mean to make Nathan an American? When a person is born to American parents he automatically an American, to wit Gerald Ford.

    By the way Nate inherited the gas (farting) part from me..

    Love
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he is an American already. But the paperwork to get him legal is much more complicated since we are overseas. Its a lot of paperwork going back and forth from the embassy in Tokyo. He needs a passport now and it's much more involved to get his birth registration done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little guy doesn't stand a chance then!!! Dave's family is full of it too!!! So glad Dave was able to be home to help you out,,it's a great experience to have,,right Dave?!!!

    ReplyDelete