Moment of the Week

Friday, August 1, 2008

I blogged a few days ago but it disappeared

I blogged a few days ago when we arrived home from Tokyo, but I don't know what happened to it.  Anyhow, we did and saw a lot in Tokyo during our 2 days there.  It was HOT and humid there, and we sweated buckets.  We saw the Imperial Palace, Ginza, Senso-ji Temple, Meiji Shrine, and Tokyo Tower.  We rode the subway to get around, which was a little tricky with the baby.  But we definitely got the Japan experience in Tokyo, especially since our hotel room was very small.  I will post a video of the bathroom in the hotel room.  It was crazy.  It was so small we couldn't open our suitcase on the floor, we had to open it on the bed.

Since we have been in Misawa we have taken Jackie to lots of stores, and to the fish market.  We went to the Clan Village, and to the air museum.  Tonight we are taking the train to Aomori for the Nebuta Festival.  We should have lots of fun pictures to post tomorrow!!

 

3 comments:

  1. Gross!!!! We are definitely not used to the markets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah we had a little gagging going on with a couple of us that day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They say that your gag reflex is the last to go...I should last forever!

    ReplyDelete