Moment of the Week

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Nate loves his toes

Nathan has been so fun!  He has his toes in his mouth all the time, and he is always laughing.  He call roll himself to his side and usually sleeps on his side now.  He can almost get himself all the way over from his back to his tummy.  He just hasn't got his arm out of the way to completely flip.

He has mastered carrots, squash and sweet potatoes.  Yesterday we started bananas.  He likes it all!!

I returned Jackie to Tokyo today.  We rode the train down had lunch then once she checked in I rode the train back to Misawa.  She got to see lots of cool stuff in Tokyo and around where we live. 

7 comments:

  1. Teresa, careful on the bannas they bind sometimes and we don't want that. Ihope that didn't come across bossy I meant it to help Nathan, I have a question for you. So you like your toes huh? Do you want some peanut butter with that toe Jam???? haha your Grandma McMath is weird :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nate is normally bound. The fruits and veggies are helping a lot, squash works the best, it really gets stuff moving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack had his first full blown blow out with his Daddy after we gave him carrots glad it wasn't with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack loves sweet potatoes too in fact I was thinking thats why he's is so sweet??????????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how flexible. Aunt Becky would be proud to teach him yoga!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too bad Rachel isnt on Multiply. We could keep up with Jack too. I bet he is a really sweet little boy. She doesnt post much on myspace or facebook. I don't post very much on those sites either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dave laughed and rolled his eyes at this. Haha.

    ReplyDelete