
I am so excited its already Thursday. Dave has Friday and Monday off, making this a four day weekend. Dave is supposed to golf tomorrow in a tournament... but its supposed to pour tomorrow. I am guessing they will still play though. Saturday our friends are having a BBQ... I'm going to take Taco Salad.
We are still waiting for teeth... Nathan is really working hard at crawling. But, he can only go in reverse. He has started wearing some 6-9 clothing since more than 1/2 of his 3-6 is too small. We put the big carseat in the car. We just can't carry him around in the carrier anymore. It will be easier to carry him to the car.
We bought a nice little stroller, so we can have one to keep in the car and one to keep in the house for walks. Its a real drag when we get somewhere and realize we forgot the stroller at home.
I posted a new video, and a few new photos in the August album
Crawling in reverse is a sign of inteligence - no worries this is a good thing
ReplyDelete