We had a pretty boring weekend. Stayed pretty close to home. Watched the Olympics.(Which was pretty exciting)
We took Nathan to the little park nearby and let him sit of Dave's lap on the swings. We tried one of the baby swings because Nate is pretty good at sitting up. He seemed a little concerned when we put him in. It was cute. I will post a video. I already posted a video of Nathan playing with his sock. Check for a few new photos in the Aug album too.
Nothing exciting is going on this week. Although, tonight I am making Cuban Pork Chops which are one of Dave's favs. So that should spice up his week, literally because they have a lot of cumin.
Labor Day is only 2 weeks away... How are you going to spend the rest of your summer? In the pool, by the lake, in a tent? Whats going on in America? Everyone is quiet.
We don't have any plans for Labor Day. I'm sure we'll just bum around...
ReplyDeleteI think Sean, Sue and I will be going down to my cousins house for the weekend. We are having a family reunion for my moms side. All of us are camping out. Should be fun!!! This will be Sue's first time camping.
ReplyDelete