Moment of the Week

Friday, August 15, 2008

You all will have to wait

I ordered Nathan's halloween costume.  Thanks for all the votes.  I'm not telling which costume I got him though so you will  have to wait!!   Oh the suspense eh?  Haha.  I ordered costumes for Dave and me too.  Oh the EXCITEMENT!

I added a few tickers to our profile page.  We have already started some Christmas shopping!!  We usually start this early since we have to do all the online shopping, and wait for things to arrive in the mail.

3 comments:

  1. whats he wearing here? looks like a little lion... cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep its little lion shortalls. They are really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't wait to see you guys all dressed up. Marc and I should get working on ours. Last year I was mother earth and Marc was a Ghost Buster. It was fun.

    ReplyDelete