Those costumes are adorable Teresa!
What a good idea!
Nathan is sooo a tootsie roll kid. How fun is this..
I know the polling is done and you already picked out a costume. I just wanted to vote and hope that you got the one I liked!
Only 2 months and 2 weeks until the seleted costume is revealed!! Hahaha I can't wait
I'm thinking cuz he poops and you record it perhaps the whoopie cushion?????
Those costumes are adorable Teresa!
ReplyDeleteWhat a good idea!
ReplyDeleteNathan is sooo a tootsie roll kid. How fun is this..
ReplyDeleteI know the polling is done and you already picked out a costume. I just wanted to vote and hope that you got the one I liked!
ReplyDeleteOnly 2 months and 2 weeks until the seleted costume is revealed!! Hahaha I can't wait
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking cuz he poops and you record it perhaps the whoopie cushion?????
ReplyDelete