Moment of the Week

Monday, December 18, 2006

Booooo

Man what a strange and frustrating couple of days. We woke up on Monday to 3 or 4 inches of snow. I thought it was really nice until.... Dave came home from work and told me about a little accident he was in in our NEW CAR!! He was pulling into a parking spot and he slid on ice and ran into another car. Our previously beautiful new car that we just got TWO WEEKS ago has a bunch of scratches on the front passenger side. I am so upset and there is a big dent. I am so SO sad. Dave said the other guys vehicle was really bad and guess who gets to pay for the damages!!!! US. Isn't that so SUCKY!!!! Seems every time things start going well something shitty has to happen. So I am really looking forward to getting the estimate from the guy Dave hit. Then we also get to pay for our car to be fixed!! FUN We haven't even made our first car payment yet!!!

Today I went to my spouse meeting. It was rather upsetting. Lots of info about upcoming stuff. Unsettling really. I came home and drank two martinis just to calm down. I spent the hour and a half meeting feeling like I could barf. I don't think they needed to tell us the stuff they did. I think I will no longer attend the spouse meetings. I am much better off not knowing thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment