Moment of the Week

Friday, December 1, 2006

Entry for December 02, 2006

We its nearly my bedtime but I thought I would post a picture of our tree.  We went and picked one out this afternoon.  The Boy Scouts had some sort of confusion so we had to wait nearly 2 hours for them so show up.  It wasn't terrible though.   When we got home we started decorating it.  It was a lot of fun.  We decided to decorate it different this year.  We used multicolored lights.  The last two years our tree looked the exact same way.  This year it is totally different and we are both really excited about it.  After we were done decorating it we noticed it had started snowing again.  Yippee it feels like winter!!

I made beans tonight for dinner.  They were really yummy.  I made a bunch of casseroles this week.  It just felt nice to make easy hot meals that leave us with plenty of leftovers for Dave's lunches.  I also finished my Christmas shopping this week, and I mailed out my cards. OH, I almost forgot... I read 6 books in November.  They were all really good.  I might write about them later but  I don't have enough time tonight.  But I started reading Janette Oke books.  I read the first two... Love Comes Softly and Love's Enduring Promise.  They are really nice wholesome books about a family living on the prairie.  I think you would like them a lot Elizabeth.  They are really nice.  I am excited to read another one soon. 

Well, I hope everyone has a really wonderful weekend.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment