We had a really great night last night. I made dinner early so we could make the 7 o'clock movie. Dinner was great. I made Rachel Ray's Honey Nut chicken tenders and french fries. It was good. Then we went to main base to go to the movie. We stopped at the Post Office and what did we get?!?!?! SEVEN Christmas cards and 3 boxes. The boxes were from my mom. There were lots of presents in them. Oh after we stopped at the PO we went to the movies and watched The Santa Clause 3. There were lots of little kids there because their break has started and Santa was in the lobby before the movie so lots of parents brought their kids to see the movie cause Santa was there. The movie was really cute. I like a cheesy Christmas Movie. After the movie we went home and opened the boxes and put all of the gifts under the tree.
THEY HARDLY FIT!!
I put them under the tree best I could but they were all just stacked on top of each other so I ended up moving the sofa over a foot so I could spread them out prettier.
There are so many!
We are really excited!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment