I cannot believe there are only 11 hours left in 2006!! The Year has flown by. We aren't doing much of anything today. We rented the Godfather Movies and are going to watch them. Since we don't have a Dick Clark countdown it wont be a big tada at midnight. But I am making a nice dinner. Cheesy Chili Chicken Breasts, and I made Maraschino Party cake for dessert!! We have a bottle of champagne and are looking forward to ringing in the New Year.
Tomorrow is more of the same. Nice meal but other wise low key. We are going to take the tree down and start cleaning up some of the decorations. Dave has to pack Monday and Tuesday also. SO nothing too fun but I am making a fun meal. I am making this really great French Onion Soup and a small roast to go with it, and we will have party cake leftover. Dave is really excited about having homemade cake. I am too.
Well, Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe New Years. Love you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment