Moment of the Week

Saturday, December 2, 2006

Hey its Monday already!!

Well,  it is the beginning of another week.  I didn't post our menu last week because I just threw a bunch of stuff together.  It just seems I am not in the mood to try new recipes lately.  So we are going to enjoy our favorites.  This is what I have planned...

Monday- Leftovers like always

Tuesday-Ham and Cheese Omelet Bake( nothing wrong with breakfast for dinner)

Wednesday- Chili

Thursday- Chicken Fried Rice

Friday- Pizza Skillet hot Dsh

Saturday- Dinner out

Sunday- Spinach and Beef Enchiladas

I am going to clean the house up a little this afternoon.  I have a few loads of laundry to do.  I am really enjoying the change in weather here.  It has been snowing and the few inches we got Saturday night are still on the ground.   It is really pretty outside.  We took Wendy for walk last night, it was really fun to bundle up and watch her enjoy the snow. 

I started a new book called Mr. Ives Christmas.  I am not very far into it yet though. 

Well, I have stuff to do.  Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment