Moment of the Week

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Our 5th Anniversary


Yesterday was our anniversary. I spent the day feeling kind of crappy. But I had to clean the house because it was really trashed. I only got the kitchen and living room cleaned up before Dave came home early from work. It is nice to have him home but I cannot get anything done when he is here! And we couldn't even leave the house because Dave needed to wait for the guy he hit last week to call so they could get everything straightened out. SO we sat around watching The Sopranos. We finished the third season. Then we went to dinner at the steakhouse on base. It is a really nice restaurant. I had salmon and Dave got a steak. It was really good. We didn't get each other gifts. But Dave did buy 2 Waterford Crystal champagne flutes. They are really pretty. I had told him I wanted to get them for our anniversary. We got two of their Christmas collection, the two turtle doves. They are really pretty.
Jeesh that sounds like one run on sentence doesn't it. Guess I am not that excited today. I still have lots of cleaning to do. Booooo

No comments:

Post a Comment