Moment of the Week

Friday, October 5, 2007

Bought a crib


So, Dave and I had a bunch of errands to take care of this morning. We got an early start today which isn't common for us on Saturdays. Usually we bum around in the morning. This morning though I was up by 8 and the baby was kicking. Dave finally got to feel the baby kick. I am so glad. He got to feel a few kicks actually. YAY!! I made french toast and everything I was so awake this morning. So anyways. After we got most of the stuff done in town that we had on our list we stopped at the furniture store to see if they had any new cribs in. And they did!! I think Dave and I both saw it and knew it was the one we wanted. It is so nice. The right color wood and with the one hand release that I was hoping to find. Eeee I am really happy. I had a feeling I would know the crib I wanted when I saw it. I am glad we didn't have to settle for what they have had in stock for the past couple months. It is going to be delivered on Tuesday afternoon. What a day that will be! We go for my ultrasound in the morning then the crib will be delivered soon afterwards!

The crib is nice. One of those 4 in 1 cribs. I think it will look really handsome as a headboard one day. Its made by Bassett.

No comments:

Post a Comment