
Okay so today we woke up really early. I woke up at quarter to 7 this morning. I had to drink 40 oz. of water before 8 o'clock. I wasn't sure I would be able to do it but it wasn't so terrible. I drank 3 glasses of OJ and then had 2 of water. I woke up thirsty so that helped. By the time we got to the hospital at a quarter to 9 my bladder sure was full. I wasn't sure how long I was going be able to hold it. Once we got back and he started the ultrasound he saw my bladder was full, and I asked 'what do women lie to you about it? 'and he said they do!! I don't know why they would do that. The instructions say that if your bladder isn't full they will make you reschedule. Anyhow he looked for a minute then let me go pee. I was so grateful. Then he did the rest of the ultrasound. The baby was really moving around and he kept saying 'man your kid is wild'. He got his look at the heart, stomach, bladder, kidneys, spine and all that. Then he got a good look at the boy parts!! I told him I am so glad he got to see it clearly because I have thought it was a boy for so long that I don't know if I would have believed him if he tried to tell me it is a girl. I knew Dave would be so happy. He grabbed my leg and squeezed it when the guy pointed out the penis. I know Dave wanted a boy so badly. SO WE ARE HAVING A BOY!!!! We are so excited but mostly we are glad the baby is healthy. The baby is 1 lb. 4 oz. Isn't that amazing?! Afterward we were looking at the photo the guy gave us and Dave said look that's really inside of you! Its awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment