Lately I have been able to feel the baby hiccuping. It is such an odd feeling. Then today I read that during pregnancy around this time you can start hearing the baby's heartbeat through the belly. So when Dave got home I had him listen and sure enough he could hear it!! CRAZY! I told him to put his head on my belly and listen, he didn't have any idea what he was listening for. Then he swung his head back fast and said I can hear the heartbeat! It was cool. I have Dr. appointment this Friday. The week is going by so fast I am worried I might forget, but Dave has his physical that day so he can remind me. I really think I like this Multiply site.
I like that I can have photo albums again, I have missed them since 360 took them away. 
No comments:
Post a Comment